Wednesday, May 28, 2008

~THE FIRST GET-TOGETHER~VISITING WITH GRANDMA, AUNT JERRI & AUNT KAREN

Hi all,

I'm sure everyone is just dying to see photos of all of us together. :-)
I am going to try and do these somewhat in order of the visit. We didn't get home until nearly 2:00 am on the night everyone arrived. Someone had the brainy idea to stop at Red Robin and have something to eat.

Grandma was convinced the trip from Anchorage to Kenai took 5 hours when I'd told her we'd be there in 2 1/2. I think the other 2 1/2 we were at Red Robin.

I think most everyone took a lazy day around the house recovering from the trip, the first day here. I was at school with the kids the whole day. That night we went out to Dad's house for a late dinner.

It was pretty cold that night. It's a good thing Aunt Karen sent Cali that snow suit last month. She has used the heck out of it since it arrived from Florida.

Aunt Karen found the swing right away, go figure!

Cori quickly followed suit and then Cali had a turn.




Cassi spent some of her time showing off her talents on the trampoline. She spends a lot of time there.




Being the competitive sisters they are; Cori tried to make her mark on the trampoline too however... well you get it. :-)



Scott found Grandma making her way down to the gazebo and met her half way to give hugs and kisses.

Cassi took time out from the tramp walk with Aunt Jerri.



As I mentioned it was a pretty cold night (in fact its been a cool start to summer). Even having Grandma by the fire, she had to stay bundled. Everyone else stayed fairly warm although none looked quite as cool as I in my fabulous hat!





It was a really fun night and was just the beginning...

No comments: