Monday, September 15, 2008

In case anybody is wondering...

This is what I want for Christmas (and birthday, anniversary and any other day I can include to help get the point across).

I read this blog fairly regularly; I go there to look for family fun ideas and activities.

They are giving one away. If I post about it I get extra entries into the contest. And even if I didn't, it's still nice to show you different kinds of things (besides the beach) that make me smile.

The thing is a tote lovers dream, in one tidy little box. If you know me well, you know I should have taken stock in Rubbermaid a long time ago. If you don't know me well, suffice it to say, I own a lot of Rubbermaid.

What do you think? Would it help tidy my crafts or give me reason for more. :)

1 comment:

Ashley Marie said...

I went to that site and now I want that too!