Monday, February 09, 2009

Too Cute not to Share

OK, once again I really should be making Valentine's that didn't get finished this weekend, gathering more donations for our school carnival, and WASHING clothes, since we are all going to have to go naked here shortly. Instead, I am sharing with you this darling birthday gift we made for Cori's friend from school.



As you might know, I have NO sewing skills, really, NONE! So this project was right up my alley.
This darling purse is made from fabric, staples and duct tape. Whoo Hooo!

Come on, pretty dang cute isn't it?

2 comments:

jennwa said...

I love that. MMMM, my birthday is coming up. That would be a great gift.
Absolutely beautiful.
Thanks for linking and have a great weekend.

Heather said...

WOW...that's one lucky friend to receive such a cool bag!