Monday, March 16, 2009

The Start of Spring Break

Friday was our last day of school. At least for about 9 days. We started the weekend off making snow cones or slushies as we call them. I figured this could find it's way into the theme at unplug your kids which was WATER. Frozen water is still water, right?

This was pretty much a self conducted activity; one they enjoy most anytime.

If you don't have one of these ice shavers from pampered Chef, you should look into it. I don't think they are all that expensive and the kids enjoy it so much! I don't even use the the bowls to make the block of ice. I just dump in ice from my freezer and they get to it! Cranking and cranking until there is a nice little mound of edible snow.


Yum!
Now I am off to www.unplugyourkids.com for some water inspiration! See you there.

No comments: