Monday, July 20, 2009

Sponge Balls for Summer

We are headed on a beach hike tomorrow. While traipsing about the internet today I stumbled across these fun little sponge balls at Makes and Takes.




I figured they will be fun at the beach.

We will just give them a dip in the ocean and hurl! Cassi and Cali had fun making them. They each made their own. Then I started getting fancy and made some mini's. Everything is more fun when it's tiny, don'tcha think?

Marie made a short little video tutorial. If you are interested in making some of your own, go check it out! Your kids will be glad you did. I'll let you know how they work at the beach.

3 comments:

Winston Manor said...

saw these in family fun magazine but haven't tried them yet. they look really fun though!

Winston Manor said...

saw these in family fun magazine but haven't tried them yet. they look really fun though!

Martha said...

i keep saying I'm going to make some of these, but just haven't yet.