Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Fly Like a Bird in the Wind

If you have an extra moment today, please say a prayer for my brother in law Mark. He will be flying his helicopter for the first time in well over a year. It's a long story. What is most important right now though is that he feel good about doing it.

He's a great guy, an extremely talented and competent pilot and my friend and he more than deserves to fly like a bird in the wind today. So, for any of you reading this, if you have one extra moment, stop and pray for Mark today. I know he will feel better knowing you did.

It's been a long time coming Mark and I know you will do well. My prayers are with you and things will happen the way they are meant to happen. Be confident and strong. Be safe and grateful for your skills, they will guide you through. With love.

2 comments:

Christie said...

He is a GREAT pilot and I am confident he will do well. I would let my family ride with him today.
He also looks like a STUD-MUFFIN in that photo. WOO, It gives me shivers just looking at him.
And just to be fare I also trust Jeff Page and would let him fly Obama through the next hurricane!

Christie said...

Just so you know, that was Scott making that comment, not me! :)
However, Mark, I am certain you are going to be FABULOUS! You always have been! Love you!