Thursday, September 10, 2009

Missing Mom

I just realized that it will soon be a year since I last saw my mom. :(

While we are a somewhat accustomed to living far apart and we do talk most every day, I still miss her and I wish I could see her more often!

Being the goofy kid that I am- rather than moping about it I made some fun for me and Cali today.

I heard about this website called Yearbook Yourself. So I used a picture I had of Mom when she was here last and made these pictures of her through the years.

It was silliness, but it made me smile and I am hoping she will get a giggle from them too.

Love you Mom!


1966


1976


1986



1996

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE it. Would have loved to have heard your mom's reaction!!!

I hope you see each other soon! Is she in Alaska; I'm guessing no.

Lisa :)

Anonymous said...

I went to that site and did that! Never laughed so hard in my life!