Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook 9-08


FOR TODAY 2009-09-08
Outside my window... Fall is in the air.

I am thinking... about my brother's friend who passed this weekend. I pray it was an un-avoidable accident.

I am thankful for...my husband being home. We miss him when he's gone.

From the learning rooms...Cali and I are going to collect leaves for a fall project we will share with friends soon.

From the kitchen...I want to make a blueberry pound cake today. We'll see if it happens.

I am wearing...my pajamas still. I need to head to the shower.

I am creating...I just completed a large bowl made from magazines to share with the older girls' classrooms.

I am going...to take Cali to cheerleading later this afternoon. She is nervous. Wish me luck.

I am reading... Family fun magazine

I am hoping...to hang on to warmer weather for just a while longer. Even if the nights are cool, I'd be grateful for pleasant sunny days.

I am hearing...too much silence. I like to hear the kids and I miss the big ones when they are gone.

Around the house...it's getting cleaner. We've been working on it.

One of my favorite things...having get-together's like we did this past weekend.

A few plans for the rest of the week...I'd like to keep working on weeding out the girls' clothes and getting them out of the house. :)

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...CELEBRATE- Do what you love to do and do it with passion.
This is one of the children from our holiday gathering creating a holiday celebration tree by shooting tissue paper confetti.

To read more daybook's visit HERE.

1 comment:

GiraffeGal213 said...

So how exactly do you make a bowl out of magazines? I'd love to see a picture of that!