Monday, October 12, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook 10-12


FOR TODAY 2009-10-12

Outside my window... it is warm for this time of year.

I am thinking...I'm not thinking, my brain is overloaded and I can think no more!

I am thankful...that this day of many errands is almost done.

From the learning rooms...didn't happen today. :(

From the kitchen...this didn't happen today either. Scott took Cas out to eat, Cali ate a a friends house while she was visiting, Cor made herself nachos and I will eat after I pick up Cas.

I am wearing...jeans and a t-shirt. It was all I could do today.

I am creating...I need to come up with some ideas for our school art night next week.

I am going...to sit in front of the TV and relax when I get back from bringing the last kid home for the day. I will have missed prime time TV but I will watch old M.A.S.H. reruns or something.

I am reading...my new people magazine.

I am hoping...that I remember to make Cori's braces appointment tomorrow.

I am hearing...a tired and unhappy 4 year old.

Around the house...we need to de-clutter.

One of my favorite things...Cali's new cheer skirt. It came in today and it is really cute.

A few plans for the rest of the week...I would like to do some projects with Cali tomorrow and get my bathroom cleaned.

A photo for sharing...

I've got some silly girls!

To read more daybook's take a look here.

No comments: