Monday, October 26, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook 10-26


FOR TODAY 2009-10-26

Outside my window... it's dark. It's calm with no wind and it's unusually warm for this time of year.

I am thinking...that the power of prayer is an amazing thing.

I am thankful...that my Aunt Diane has woken from the coma.

From the learning rooms...the moon journaling has been quite frustrating with no moon in sight for a week.

From the kitchen...Halloween treats coming!

I am wearing...I'm dressed for the day. With lots of errands to run today there was no time for leisure.

I am creating...Halloween costumes. So far the girls seem to love them!

I am going...to be busy this week!

I am reading...blogs. That's it!

I am hoping...that my Aunt's prognosis continues to improve. That my mother's husband continues his improvement too. That my Mom will be cautious and take care of her own well being in this time that it is easy to forget.

I am hearing...the hum of the refrigerator. The quiet is nice.

Around the house...it's lonely with out Scott. I miss him and have been praying for contentment for him. I know it's not easy where he is and I hope he finds a way to make his time on this job less frustrating.


One of my favorite things...when I ask for people to pray with me and for me(and my family), they do. I feel loved and confident and content.

A few plans for the rest of the week...The girls and I are looking forward to Halloween. We look forward to trick or treating with Wren and Clark and a few of our other friends who live farther away now and we don't get to see as often!

A photo for sharing...
A peek into our Halloween celebration!

To read more daybook's take a look here.

No comments: