Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


I am very THANKFUL today, for so many things. My Family, they are truly the best. I have a wonderful husband who provides for all of us and loves us so much and whom with out, I'd be only half of who I am. I am so much better with him!

I have 3 beautiful, funny, cute, adorable and quirky little girls. They are my life. Without them, I'd be lost.

I have a best friend, who means the world to me. I'd die for her tomorrow if I had to and I know she'd do the same for me.

I have some AMAZING friends in my life, all of whom make my life fabulous. They listen, they laugh and they just are.

My parents and siblings. I am very fortunate to have an incredible relationship with my Mom and Dad. They are more my friends at this point in my life however I truly feel I understand them and their role as my parents now more than ever and it makes me appreciate them and their unconditional love for me so much more. My siblings and I are close even though two of them are far apart in age from me. My oldest brother, lives far away, but is never far from my heart. My brother and sister, being so much younger than me, keep me young. I hope they always do.

My step-mom who is very much a friend; she is a beautiful lady, who loves and cares for all of us and it means so much to me.

My extended family and my husbands family who I have become better and better friends with. I am so thankful for the relationship I have with each of them. I talk to many of them often and would miss that if it were gone. They are a big part of my life for which I am very grateful.

I have my health, I have happiness, I have fun and most of all, I have true joy in my heart. It lights my way and I am so thankful for that.

I hope you all have a wonderfully fun Thanksgiving full of family gatherings, great food, laughter and the knowledge that wherever you are at this moment of your life, it's exactly where you are meant to be. Be grateful for all that the day brings and find joy in it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: