Monday, November 09, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook 11-09


FOR TODAY 2009-11-08

Outside my window... It's cold and still no snow. I am not sure which I'd prefer, warmer weather with snow or cold weather with no snow. Hmmmm?

I am thinking...about the holidays. Trying t make some decisions.

I am thankful...for friends. I am this need to unite people. It isn't as easy as it may seem. People are guarded, including me. I am thankful for the few true friends I have and so grateful for the friends I am making on a daily basis.


From the learning rooms...well Cali is working on holiday projects. She is very interested in learning phonics at the moment. She is doing well and I am certain she will be well ahead of where she needs to be by the start of Kindergarten next year.

From the kitchen...I need a good pumpkin recipe. I am having a challenge with Grandpa. Got any ideas???

I am wearing...still in my pj's. I am catching up on computer stuff since I finally got mine back. I need to get moving though.

I am creating...still working on moving things around for Christmas. I need a bigger house or a smaller Christmas tree.

I am going...nowhere. And that is a good thing.


I am reading...not reading. Perusing catalogs. Dangerous!

I am hoping...that my best friend Kelly will change her mind a find a way to come visit soon.


I am hearing...Max and Ruby. They drive me a little crazy. (It's a nick jr. TV show.)

Around the house...still recovering from a house full of tween girls this weekend. I survived!


One of my favorite things...my happy girls.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Cali's first cheer competition is this coming weekend. And Cassi is participating in individuals. Fingers crossed, they are confident and do well.


A photo for sharing...

The mission of our family and home.

To read more daybook's take a look here.

1 comment:

dtbrents said...

Your girls are beautiful. I too have to rearrange things to put up a tree. Then everything goes so fast it's time for it to come down. I love anything made with pumpkin. I hope you find a good recipe. Have a blessed week, Doylene