Tuesday, December 08, 2009

"A" Little Gratefulness

I hope you will consider joining me in this gratefulness challenge. You can read more about it here.

Here goes it for this week:

"I"
Independence- You get this right? To live in a free country is amazing. There are so many countries in which one can not feel free to simply BE. I am grateful that here in the USA, we can. I am a woman, I am grateful that I can be a woman in my right. I don't have to be married, I don't have to follow someone else's rules. I can make choices, all on my own. Man, am I ever thankful for that!


Internet- The internet has been a beautiful thing for me. It keeps me close to my family even though we are thousands of miles away. I have found friends I haven't had the chance to talk to in years. I have made friends I might never have known. I am a blessed blogger. :)

Icicles- I struggled with "I". And I wouldn't have probably ever said I was grateful for Icicles (or ice) as it may be but this year I have learned some really fun and lovely things to do with it, so icicles (ice) it is! :)

No comments: