Sunday, January 03, 2010

Christmas Highlights

I know everyone scrambles to catch up on news just following the holidays. I'm no different. I thought I'd have more time to post during the festivities but the facts are it is a hectic time of year. That being said, I wouldn't change it for love or money.

I love every minute of having my girls home from school and I love everything about the holidays. I am one of those who heads out the door at 4 in the morning on black friday, not only to get things started but also just to be out in it. I have fun and enjoy the spirit. I am not disillusioned. There are always grumpy people and things are harried but, I still smile, say hello to strangers and have a great time.

On Christmas Eve I'm back out in it again. Long enough to pass folks I know and wish them a Merry Christmas. I laugh at the excitement that lingers no matter where you are or what you are doing.

Here a some pictures from our Christmas. Christmas eve we most often go sledding although this year we saw a movie since there was no snow. That = no pictures. But we did open our PJ's so we'd have lovely pictures come Christmas morning.

You will most certainly have to click these to make them larger in order to see everything. I collaged all the pictures or there would be a photography overload!

Christmas morning we spend at home then we head to Grandpa's house in the afternoon and stay there until we can no longer stay awake.

It's a Wonderful Life!

No comments: