Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fun on a Stick- A Trial Run

I was having a bit of a blah morning. I was perusing other blogs and went here. I often find great projects and ideas at Skip to My Lou and today was no different; she came through for me again.


I don't have a regular sized heart muffin pan so we couldn't make them (en mass) like the ones she posted there but Grandma sent us a mini silicone muffin pan just recently so we made mini rice krispie pops. Cassi dug out a lone little heart pan and made one of those then we filled larger muffin pans for the rest.


I had a bag of lolli sticks so we stuck those in. We melted some can icing, tinted it, spread it on and added a bit of sugar sprinkles. YUM!


I think we could make these for Valentine's Day for Cassi's class. She has already requested them. That also means that Cori will likely want some too. I should be grateful since they were fairly easy. And, the kids can help!!!

No comments: