Friday, January 15, 2010

Missing Color


It's that time of year when we all start looking for a little color in this town.
The sun is shining often but it is still very cold, very frozen and still very much void of color.


Today Cali and I took a drive around town and decided to take some pictures of ice. A lot of what you see on our beaches right now looks prehistoric. I thought I glimpsed ice that looked like Dino teeth a time or two.


Cali didn't like the cold; we weren't really dressed for it. She stayed in the car most of the time.

I am pleased with the pictures but wish there was some glimpses of spring and summer to be found.


It got us out of the house for a while but I'd rather be photographing some green growing things. It can't be that much longer 'til we see some right?

1 comment:

Winston Manor said...

beautiful pictures!!