Friday, November 26, 2010

We Believe!

Kelly mentioned to me a week or so ago that I haven't been blogging much lately and she's right. So I resolved to catch up just a bit.

While we were in Anchorage for Black Friday Shopping Cali spotted Santa in the mall. Now we know this isn't the real Santa but still she wanted to check him out a little closer! But not too close!

I finally talked her into getting near him as long as I went with her but she didn't want to take a picture with him by herself!!!  So in an attempt to sway her, the big two took a picture with him. It still didn't work. 



She decided she would take one with the girls but not alone!

Then we decided to do the family thing, thinking that might make things better. (By the way, I'd been up since 2:30 am and only had about 4 hours sleep.  This picture was taken about 2:00pm and I was dragging. I know I look like pure H*!L! but I was doing it for my baby!) It didn't do much. 

I did however get to give Santa some bunny ears without him knowing. :)  

And then Scott did it to me, without me knowing. Dang, payback is a pain isn't it?

Finally I got Cali to sit on the chair by him, with me. 

It was a bit awkward so I told her I was going to stand  but when I realized she hadn't noticed I'd moved away, I made some serious sign language at Amber, who had the camera and she tried to snap a picture. It was my tough luck that Cali figured it out before she got a good one. It might have made the lashing I got from Cali worth it! 


Oh well, there's always next year! :)

By the way, don't you just love the rain boots? Yeah, I didn't check her bag to see what she'd packed before we left and Scott let her dress herself rather than using the things I'd brought for her! :)

No comments: