Thursday, January 03, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Here is our annual First Picture of the New Year!


As usual, it was quite funny trying to get the perfect picture. You will see, by the video below that we took one or two good ones and then pandemonium ensued. Big dogs make big chaos!  Wren was in Colorado this year, so for the first time in longer than I can remember, he wasn't going to be in our annual First picture! We were all missing him and the thought of him not being in our picture was a bit too much, SO, we fixed that by printing a picture of him and holding it up.



I don't really believe in making resolutions for the new year however I have thought that I should try harder to update this blog more often. So if I had to say what my New Year's Resolution is, it keeping track of our family life better via this blog.

I do take a daily picture and post it here (I am a bit behind in posting but the pictures have been taken!)
but I miss the stories I used to share. I have to find the time somewhere. Keep you fingers crossed for me, it won't be an easy resolution to keep.

Here is wishing all of you a year filled with Happiness, Joy, Peace, and Goodwill!
Happy 2013!

No comments: